Cross-posting....

-----Original Message-----
From: jacksonwrxt89 <[log in to unmask]>
To: nhbirds <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, Oct 31, 2015 11:25 am
Subject: [NHBirds] Audubon's Warbler - Windsor, VT

I hate to post out of state stuff here, but considering the bird and its
proximity to NH I feel it's worth getting the word out. Fellow birder Michael
Foster and I have been chasing an Audubon's Yellow-rumped Warbler around the
pumpkin patch at Paradise Park/Lake Runnemede in Windsor, VT. Though we located
it twice, I only came away with poor documentation photos that I'll post later.
For any CT River valley birders, this location isn't far from the NH border and
I believe the bird is still in the area and likely will be for today.

-Dylan
Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone