Awesome!!  thanks, Liz!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Liz Lackey" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "VT Bird" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:33:09 PM
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Golden Eagle with transmitter over Stowe

Thank you everyone who responded about to whom and how to report this sighting of the golden eagle with a transmitter.

I have corresponded with Todd Katzner in ID, and his team in WV which run the database.

I’m excited to report they had an adult male GOEA travel thru VT yesterday (10/23/15) whose route went directly down the valley I was standing in.  They provided me a map of his route yesterday, and said I could share it with the list serv.  However, I will have to find out if there is a website I can direct you to, as we cannot include attachments/photos to the list serv.

This bird was originally captured and tagged in VA during the winter of 2012.  They also photographed it at a bait site in WV last March.  (They sent me a copy of the photo, and you see the transmitter on it’s back.)

In the meantime I am happy to forward a copy of the map/photo in a private message to those interested.

Liz Lackey
Stowe, VT