Along this subject line, PBS's Newshour this evening ran a piece about Golden Eagle fatalities from wind turbines which included some geo-tracked eagles which were killed.  Some glimmers of good news re installation of bigger (and therefore, for now fewer) turbines,but most of the story would sicken birders.  One specific turbine alone killed 10 eagles in 10 years.  The piece focused on Altamont Pass wind turbines in California.  -Ken Archambault, Birmingham, Alabama