A few of us are coming north on Saturday to see the Snow Geese and check out other hotspots in the area.  Can anyone direct us to the multiple viewing areas for Whitney Creek?
 We know the location of the causeway and will be traveling south on RT 125.  We are somewhat familiar with the area but want to check out any viewing spots or trails we may have missed in the past.  We have parked in the pull off area on the west side of  RT 125just north of the causeway then crossed the road and walked the trail/path "Whitney Creek Road" for about 1/2 mile.  On the south side of the causeway we pulled into a parking area on the east side of RT 125 and did have good viewing of the marsh.  Are there any trails there we may have missed?  Thanks for any directions or suggestions offered.   Martha Pfeiffer, Dorset