Yesterday I got good looks at a Palm Warbler here in Hanksville. This morning there have been at least 8 White-throated Sparrows, a Song Sparrow, a Hermit Thrush making little chirps while raising and lowering its tail, then rapid pipping when it flew (at least I think it was the thrush pipping). Also a Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Catbird, Blue Jays, Chickadees, Phoebe, and a flurry of several Juncos… which I believe I first saw here the middle of last week. It's going to be a hard day to turn attention to work I can tell...

Linda Gionti
Huntington, VT