Hello,I am conducting a study of geographical variation in bird song characteristics, and I am looking for volunteers to take a survey.  Participants will rate the similarity of the songs of several species.  If you are able to volunteer to take this survey, please visit either one (but only one!) of the following links: http://questionpro.com/t/cC9IvZDzhttp://questionpro.com/t/cC9IvZD2Feel free to share this link with others you think might be interested.Thank you in advance,Kathryn Peiman. [log in to unmask]