I have a physician who suggested that perhaps in an old textbook, there might be "chemotherapy dose-response curves."  Not a specific drug and/or a specific cancer, but some sort of generic listing.  I don't have old chemo or cancer textbooks and looking in my current cancer texts, I am not finding this outside of specific examples (i.e. breast cancer).  Is there some large source/listing of these out there?

Thanks for your help.

Nancy Aldrich, MLIS  - Florida Hospital Medical Library

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.