We have an inmate/incarcerated person who was left on a gurney in a hospital for 8 hours and then lost his leg.
We are looking for research on a medical ethicist and the care of incarcerated people or mistreatment. Can anyone lead me to information on a medical ethicist and incarcerated people's mistreatment.  Thank you.

Yaffa S. Porat
Medical/Legal Library Director
Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder
203-336-4421

KK&B
Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder, PC
350 Fairfield Ave.
Bridgeport, CT 06604
203.336.4421
www.koskoff.com<http://www.koskoff.com>

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication other than by the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (collect), and destroy all copies of this communication. Thank you.