Dear all,

May I ask your help on the below article for journal club presentation.

Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 2013;34(6):565-8. Su M. Characteristics of diagnosis and therapy of adolescent malignant ovarian tumors.

Thank you
 [cid:[log in to unmask]]   Bakheet Beshtawy
Acting Head of Library Section – Rashid Medical Library بخيت بشتاوي
رئيس قسم المكتبات بالإنابة، مكتبة راشد الطبية

POBox-4545 I Dubai-UAE ITel: +97152191908 I Mob:+971555686122 I [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> I http://library.dha.gov.ae I
 [cid:[log in to unmask]]    [cid:[log in to unmask]]    [cid:[log in to unmask]]

Vision  A Healthy Happy and Safe Community      ??E?? ??? A?? ae???I     C????E
Mission Develop an integrated and sustainable healthcare system that ensures the delivery of comprehensive and excellent services to achieve the highest international levels of healthcare for individuals and society E?ae?? ??Uae?E ???E ?E?C??E ae??EIC?E E??? C?O?ae??E aeC?E??? ?E???? ???? C???C??? C??C???E ???E C???I aeC???E??      C???C?E

This transmittal is confidential. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message. DHA do not accept liability for any errors, omissions, information or viruses contained in the transmission of this message.