From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Estabrook, Alexia
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Just for a change...

The fact that Mark and Lori still even deal with me after the crap they dealt with regarding out new contract system is a testament to how much they love their end users!

Alexia D. Estabrook, MSLS
Librarian II - Medical Library

Providence-Providence Park Hospital | Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library Main Phone: 248-849-3294 | Fax: 248-849-3201 | Email: [log in to unmask] Library Home Page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.intra.providence-2Dhospital.org_MedicalLibrary_&d=BQID-g&c=xEIOUxqRvF5b1CUZwNedN1fX6wwuDwtsy6fmXkpX9bw&r=E334jkoCqdFUcHe49RdBvf3GFD6Wf6bbXTjT4gx80zM&m=Ff3OqmXi1f0RT-VQFnvPykhti6X6V2rWuu3Ggnbu0ek&s=RokZgKe1GQ_MAd2KXtDs-7CIHlwt1uVdo3tHAKO7i1I&e=

Whatever knowledge we find for you leaves you more time for your patients.