Hi MEDLIB-L members,

This is a second of three notices about the invitation listed below to
partner in a free, multi-year pilot program of Medumail Alerts.  Please
don't hesitate to reach out if there are questions that are keeping you
from considering this opportunity.  I will begin talking to interested
organizations during the week of Nov 2nd so please notify me before then if
you're interested in being part of this pilot.  Thank you!

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark Paris, Ph.D.
Principle and Founder