Hey all,
  I was doing some more research to think of other ways to effectively treat
the grey-water when I came across this document "Greywater Management in
Low and Middle-Income Countries" by the Department of Water and Sanitation
in Developing Countries (attached). It has some excellent definitions and
guidelines for grey water characteristics as well as low-cost management
and treatment options (with schematics and guidelines) for grease traps,
constructed wetlands, anaerobic baffles, etc. There is also a section on
re-use in irrigation specifically with relative salt tolerances for
agricultural crops too. There is also a number of case studies that are
extremely well documented.

  I highly recommend everyone takes a look at this, especially all of the
project leaders. The main report is 40 pages with then 50 pages of case
studies so put down your Fifty Shades of Grey book this weekend and pick
this GreyWater document instead.

  I had never seen this report before even though it was a report from 2006,
which shows that there is still a lot for all of us to learn even though
this project has been going for 2 years now. I encourage all of the
officers and younger members to continue in our efforts and challenge each
others opinions and knowledge to make sure we really come up with best
design possible. Have a great weekend!

  Cheers,

Baxter Miatke

   University of Vermont