Hello all,

The Eurasian Wigeon drake is still here. It is with 134 American Wigeon.
** I would not recommend coming out here during the weekend, as it is Youth  Whitetail Deer Hunting Season- both days. Today would be a good time, if you can try for it. Otherwise, I would highly suggest waiting until Monday.

Good luck if you can try for it.

Enjoy Birds,

Jim Mead

Sent from my iPhone