To help people find the exact location- try this:
Go to Vt eBird, find Jim Osborn's posting of the Eurasian Wigeon then click on the word "map". Look where the location marker is and get directions to that location. That is where you park your car. From there walk on the path that starts on the northern end of parking lot. Head north and it will be a few miles. Along the way you will pass 3 signs on the left, numbered 1,2 then 3. After you pass the #3 sign your next sign will be #5. It is on a post leaning against a tree a little off the trail and on the left side. Keep walking until you find a post with 4 signs that is on the right side of the trail and very close to the river. To read those signs you need to be on the river side of that post. You will read the numbers 4,5,6 & 7. The foot path that leads to the Wigeons is on the left side of the trail directly across from that sign post.  The foot path will lead you to open water and that is the location. I hope this is helpful.

Jim Mead

Sent from my iPhone