Seems like garbage- they don't publish anything, they only post an abstract
of papers that have already been published elsewhere (so are, presumably,
available to be discovered by readers anyway)

From their FAQ, it seems like they aren't really hiding anything, but there
doesn't seem to be any purpose in spending money to have a published
article listed in an online digest that doesn't get all that much traffic.

In addition, there was an interesting paper (Spamming in Scholarly
Publishing, http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/asi.23521/full)
published recently which demonstrated pretty strongly that any solicitation
for an article that arrives in your inbox isn't worth the paper it isn't
printed on. The abstract could serve as all the guidance you need for this
topic:

Spam has become an issue of concern in almost all areas where the Internet
is involved, and many people today have become victims of spam from
publishers and individual journals. We studied this phenomenon in the field
of scholarly publishing from the perspective of a single author. We
examined 1,024 such spam e-mails received by Marcin Kozak from publishers
and journals over a period of 391 days, asking him to submit an article to
their journal. We collected the following information: where the request
came from; publishing model applied; fees charged; inclusion or not in the
Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ); and presence or not in Beall's
(2014) listing of dubious journals. Our research showed that most of the
publishers that sent e-mails inviting manuscripts were (i) using the open
access model, (ii) using article-processing charges to fund their journal's
operations; (iii) offering very short peer-review times, (iv) on Beall's
list, and (v) misrepresenting the location of their headquarters. Some
years ago, a letter of invitation to submit an article to a particular
journal was considered a kind of distinction. Today, e-mails inviting
submissions are generally spam, something that misleads young researchers
and irritates experienced ones.