>> search giraffes lately?* Or um, pet cats

I had to search for one of mine just the other night.  You wouldn't think a 25-lb feline would be that hard to find, especially one that loves to eat & also thinks any time the doorbell rings it must be someone coming to see her.....

Bill

William F. Nichols, MLS | Director of Library Services |Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine |
350 Howard Street|Spartanburg, SC 29303| Office: 864-327-9852  Fax: 864 804-6986 http://www.vcom.edu
(The views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the Edward Via College of
Osteopathic Medicine, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.)