From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Stielstra
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 4:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REF: vendor for "hard sciences" texts

Was asked about a source for texts in physics / astrophysics - kinda out of
my scope!  Not sure how well Rittenhouse / Majors / Matthews covers those
areas; anyone have suggestions for a vendor with that specialty?  Thanks!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Libraries of Northwestern Medicine West Region

"A good day is when nobody shows up and you don't have to go anywhere." -
Burt Shavitz

"This message originates from Eastern Connecticut Health Network. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you."