Hello All,

One of our patrons received an email from a newsletter World Biomedical Frontiers ISSN: 2328-0166.
They were invited to pay $38 so that the abstract of their paper could be featured on their website.
http://biomedfrontiers.org/home/

I could not find the journal or publisher (World Biomedical Frontiers, LLC) on any predatory list. However, something just feels off with the website look and the $38 fee.

Does anyone have experience with this publisher or are currently subscribed to their services? I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!

Lauren Adkins
Medical Librarian
Moffitt Cancer Center

12902 Magnolia Drive Tampa, FL 33612 | tel:  (813)745-7295 | fax:  (813)745-3084| email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This transmission may be confidential or protected from disclosure and is only for review and use by the intended recipient. Access by anyone else is unauthorized. Any unauthorized reader is hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information, or any act or omission taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.