It's no secret that Vermont is home to an embarrassing richness of great
brewers. Today I discovered a new one to me, right here in my own
backyard. Drop-In Brewing in Middlebury is right on my way home from
skiing, and I've driven past it countless times without stopping in,
until today. They have good selection of really well-made reebs, and a
noticeable skiing/riding theme going throughout the business (including
the name of the company). Look for them in area restaurants and bars. My
current favorite reeb: Heart of Lothian. My current favorite name: their
Imperial IPA, "Dude Are You OK?": http://www.dropinbrewing.com/dude/

Dave G., mmm, reeb