Hey Gang,

Hope you all had a great thanksgiving break! I can't believe its
already December, so much to do, so little time. Some people have
messaged me about not being able to make this weeks meeting, I also
have some stuff going on that would make things pretty tight so I've
decided not to have a meeting this week. If the leaders of the grease
trap and biogarden groups want to hold a meeting still that would be
great.

Next week we will have what will most likely be our last meeting of
the semester. It would be really great if everyone could complete the
typical values column for their respective parameters. Other than that
we will be wrapping up the semester and discussing our plans for next
semester. I'll keep ye posted.

Thanks,
Sean