Hi Jim,

I replaced ours sometime this year and I got the heaters from OEM. In our
case the temperature was unable to reach 70C, it will go to around 50C and
it stays there. When i removed and checked, one of them was not heating. I
got 100W, 240V heating cartridge from OEM Heaters and replaced all.
Temperature came back as needed. The contact is below and their price is
reasonable (`$30 each)

O.E.M. Heaters

739 Kasota Avenue Southeast
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414