Dear Jonathan,

The Stable Isotope Lab a Salamanca University is a general research-support lab serving a wide range of users, both internal and from outside University.

We are integrated within the NUCLEUS platform of Labs.<https://nucleus.usal.es>   (in Spanish)

If you require organizational details, I'm happy to discuss those off line.

Cheers,

Clemente

Jonathan:

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but our lab is part of a network of analytical and other research labs from many disciplines across our campus (CREAIT Network). The labs are located in different buildings and the administration is separate from the academic units. CREAIT's web page is:

http://www.mun.ca/research/resources/creait/

Our lab web page is listed below. Contact me off-list if you would like more details on how it's organized within the academic environment.

--Alison

image001 318.gif
Alison Pye * [log in to unmask]
Stable Isotope Lab Coordinator
CREAIT * TERRA Facility * Stable Isotope Lab
Alexander Murray Building
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL * Canada * A1B 3X5