Jonathan:

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but our lab is part of a
network of analytical and other research labs from many disciplines across
our campus (CREAIT Network). The labs are located in different buildings and
the administration is separate from the academic units. CREAIT's web page
is:

http://www.mun.ca/research/resources/creait/

Our lab web page is listed below. Contact me off-list if you would like more
details on how it's organized within the academic environment.

--Alison

---

Alison Pye .  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Stable Isotope Lab Coordinator

CREAIT . TERRA Facility . Stable Isotope Lab

Alexander Murray Building

Memorial University of Newfoundland

St. John's, NL . Canada . A1B 3X5

ph: (709) 864-3217 . fax: (709) 864-2589

 <http://www.mun.ca/research/resources/creait/physical-sci/terra/sil/>
http://www.mun.ca/research/resources/creait/physical-sci/terra/sil