Dear Hagit,

I bought CO2 cylinders with d13C=-2.8permil from AirLiquide in Germany (contact person: [log in to unmask]). In the Netherlands, these gases are supplied by Scott Specialty Gases.

Magdalena

Magdalena Hofmann

Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research Utrecht (IMAU)

Princetonplein 5
Utrecht University
3584CC Utrecht, The Netherlands

Phone: (+31)-30-2533167