Hi Jim,

I replaced ours sometime this year and I got the heaters from OEM. In our case the temperature was unable to reach 70C, it will go to around 50C and it stays there. When i removed and checked, one of them was not heating. I got 100W, 240V heating cartridge from OEM Heaters and replaced all. Temperature came back as needed. The contact is below and their price is reasonable (`$30 each)

O.E.M. Heaters

739 Kasota Avenue Southeast
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414

Phone: (866) 685-4443