Hi Bob,

I have been talking to OEA Labs (http://www.oealabs.com/)  and while noises have been made with regards to delivery of furnace elements (by Costech),  OEA Labs have no problems fulfilling consumable orders such as for tin capsules or reduced copper.  In case you are interested, contact Stuart Carter ([log in to unmask]).

Best,

Wolfram

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michener, Robert H
Sent: 02 December 2015 15:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Costech backorders

Hi all,

Over the years I’ve worked with Bruno and Costech, and they’ve been very prompt with filling orders.  However, I’ve been waiting since August on reduced copper wire and tin capsules.  Is there a worldwide shortage of copper?  Anyone else having trouble with Costech backorders?

Cheers,

Bob

***********

Robert Michener

IRMS Laboratory Manager

Boston University Stable Isotope Laboratory

Department of Biology

5 Cummington Mall

Boston, MA  02215

Voice: 617-353-6980

Fax: 617-353-6340

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website:  www.bu.edu/sil/

"You are what you eat, plus a few permil!"

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials cloud email security - click here to report this email as spam.

Robert Gordon University is the top university for graduate jobs in the UK HESA July 2015

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University. Thank you.