Hello all,

To save Andrea the time and effort please see the below rules regarding the Isogeochem postings. Recently there has been a bit of "active confusion" regarding commercial posting. This seems to have been catalysed by my trigger happy email response that should have gone to people directly and not to the list. My apologies to anyone who may have been offended and it seems a shame that others may have attempted to use this to their own gain.

With best regards,

Sam

List Serve Commercial Advertising Rules

“The (insert lab name) is currently offering A and B analyses at a cost of $X. Please contact the lab for more information.”
“Company X has just opened in (insert country, state, province) and is offering a discount rate for clients.”