Hi Kristine,

We order the replacement caps from Phenomenex, Part No. ARO-8557-12-B.

Jonelle

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 5:48 AM, Kristine Nielson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a question for those of you who use an ASE (Accelerated Solvent Extractor). I notice that the septa for the ASE vials aren't listed separately for sale on Thermo's website. I would rather not buy the complete vial + septa + cap that Thermo sells since all I really need are the septa. Do any of you have a part number for the replacement septa, or a suggestion on an equivalent septa that works for Thermo's ASE system?

Thank you,

Kristine Nielson
Lab Manager
University of Adelaide

--
I have a rock garden.  Last week, three of them died.
--Richard Diran