I got that too, but was still mulling over what minimum info we are
required to disclose wrt dog licenses? Just names and addresses of owners,
or do we disclose dog names, number owned, breeds, rabies dates,
spay/neuter/intact status? (all the info on the license?)

--
Landgrove Town Clerk
802-824-3716

office hours Thursdays 9am- 1pm