Weston does not have 30 employees however we also have the BC/BS Blue
Rewards Gold Plan for 2016 which has a $2,500 individual/ $5,000 Family
aggregate Family deductible, which the town pays. In 2014 we used Choice
Strategies but we had several issues with them, now we are using Health
Equity which has been so much better for us. We are very happy with both
BC/BS and Health Equity.

Administrative Assistant
Cheryl Barker
P.O. Box 98
Weston, VT. 05161
Telephone  802-824-6988
Fax  802-824-4121
E-mail  [log in to unmask]
Web site  www.westonvt.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential information.
The information is intended only for use by the individual or entity
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from
any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this information, and any such action would
subject you to civil and/or criminal prosecution under state and Federal
confidentiality laws. If you received this email in error, immediately
delete this email and contact us at (802)824-6988 or email at
[log in to unmask] for further instructions