Hi,

I am going to keep this fundraiser open thru December 31st.

Here is a link that I just received from the consultant. There is a very nice warmer on special for December too.  Once you go to her site just click onto open parties and pick VMCTA..

Here's a sale I can finally share!!! Starts tomorrow @ 11am our time. Up to 75% off warmers, bars and more!!! Each day is entirely different and items will sell fast. There will be an amazing door buster deal daily as well!! Log on your computers and head over to my website at 11 am daily December 2nd thru 4th. Www.megjohnson.Scentsy.us

Thank you for participating in this fundraiser..

Nellie-fundraising committee chairperson

Nellie Noble, CVC/CVT

Town of Granby

PO Box 56

9005 Granby Road