Hi - I have a firewall where I set up a VPN for the HVAC client so they log
in and then they have rights to get to the controller and that's it.

Logmein requires you have a server hanging out somewhere on all the time
waiting for a client HVAC to contact them, and I didn't want them in my
servers or on a workstation, but it is easier setup if you don't have a
firewall that makes that setup possible or relatively easy.  Using Sophos
UTM appliances for the firewalls.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator