Hi - I'd stay with Apple's MDM profile manager as Keith suggests for the
small number of systems you are managing.  We also use Airwatch for
6.00/student which is a negotiated price based on our volume of devices.
Airwatch by VMware has all the bells and whistles, most of which you don't
need, and there's the learning curve and overall complexity.

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7