Good Morning,

The business manager travels between schools with his laptop and RDPs with
his windows machine to the server at Central Office. Once the RDP is
established he wants to be able to change the resolution on the server.

I know I can change the display in the RDP but it only changes the size of
the RDP window, not the resolution on the server. Is there a way to do
this?

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.6531 Ext 24

Cell 802.595.2733

--
This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and