Hi,

One of our staff members was wowed when she visited Dealer.com and saw their use of the Sign In Book app -- what a great alternative to paper sign ins! I checked out the app on iTunes, and it's 1) pricey at $119.99, and 2) not compatible with iOS 8.

After a little more searching, I found quite a few possibilities -- including free ones. Okay, sometimes you get what you pay for. Do any of your schools use a similar app for electronic sign-ins, and if so, would you please send me your experiences (off-list) with your system?

Thanks!
Sue

Susan Monmaney, Librarian
Montpelier High School