No Mike.... We have ipads, chromebooks, and pcs.   We are talking about
changing over to a schoolwide set up.   Primarily Chromebooks...  Kids have
been opening up personal gmails in the Chromebooks and accessing "bad
places" our filter was not stopping the access.  Now, our admin has
adjusted the filter, Now, the kids are using their private accounts to
bully other kids, anonymously.  Yes we have a program in place to educate
students.