No Mike.... We have ipads, chromebooks, and pcs.   We are talking about changing over to a schoolwide set up.   Primarily Chromebooks...  Kids have been opening up personal gmails in the Chromebooks and accessing "bad places" our filter was not stopping the access.  Now, our admin has adjusted the filter, Now, the kids are using their private accounts to bully other kids, anonymously.  Yes we have a program in place to educate students.