REMINDER

Our next southeast Vita-Learn PD Session/meeting will be held at

*Green Mountain Union High School *

Dec 15 from 3:30 to 5:30

  Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/rF9gpZp8Hcr

Agenda:

We will start with announcements from Vita-Learn and/or AOE.

Next *Jim Moulton - Apple Education K-12 Development Executive will
present:*
*Why? and How? - Creating Diverse and Durable Digital Evidence of
Proficiency*

During this session participants will be introduced to two tools that make
possible the creation of "Diverse and Durable Digital Evidence of
Proficiency,” and given plenty of time for discussion around the why and
how, as well as time for guided work time to use the tools.

The tools to be highlighted and demonstrated will be 2 iOS apps
BookCreator
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/red-jumper-limited/id907018605?mt=8>
and Explain Everything
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/explain-everything-interactive/id431493086?mt=8>

THIS JUST IN Explain Everything is available on Chromebooks as well.

Please join us at Green Mountain Union High School

Dec. 15  from 3:30 to 5:30. Bring your own connected device. We will have a
few spare iPads available if needed. PLEASE RSVP HERE!
<https://docs.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/forms/d/1cP0Ed_PxdTll4LVT_y4c2gY9fKov-QF9Y4AcZFBBupw/viewform>

Snacks and certificates will be provided.  If we get 10 or more
participants we will raffle a $100 grant toward any innovative classroom
technology.

If you have any questions please contact me,

Christina Smith

Southeast Vita-LEARN Coordinator