REMINDER

Our next southeast Vita-Learn PD Session/meeting will be held at

Green Mountain Union High School

Dec 15 from 3:30 to 5:30

  Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/rF9gpZp8Hcr

Agenda:

We will start with announcements from Vita-Learn and/or AOE.

Next Jim Moulton - Apple Education K-12 Development Executive will present:

Why? and How? - Creating Diverse and Durable Digital Evidence of Proficiency

During this session participants will be introduced to two tools that make possible the creation of "Diverse and Durable Digital Evidence of Proficiency,” and given plenty of time for discussion around the why and how, as well as time for guided work time to use the tools.

The tools to be highlighted and demonstrated will be 2 iOS apps
BookCreator
and Explain Everything

THIS JUST IN Explain Everything is available on Chromebooks as well.

Please join us at Green Mountain Union High School

Dec. 15  from 3:30 to 5:30. Bring your own connected device. We will have a few spare iPads available if needed. PLEASE RSVP HERE!

Snacks and certificates will be provided.  If we get 10 or more participants we will raffle a $100 grant toward any innovative classroom technology.

If you have any questions please contact me,

Christina Smith

Southeast Vita-LEARN Coordinator