Then Yes... Autocrat works sweet for that.
I like  that it can create PDF's and / or GOOGLE DOCS

Once you get the hang of Autocrat you will find all kinds of uses. I have
one school that uses it for all their field trip request now..  which
creates a doc that all the folks who NEED TO KNOW  can add their respective
information (nurse, mail office, principal, etc)

Lucie