Then Yes... Autocrat works sweet for that.
I like  that it can create PDF's and / or GOOGLE DOCS

Once you get the hang of Autocrat you will find all kinds of uses. I have one school that uses it for all their field trip request now..  which creates a doc that all the folks who NEED TO KNOW  can add their respective information (nurse, mail office, principal, etc)

Lucie

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Steven Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Re: Do I need to print?  Not for the task I have in mind.  We’re going to take the results from a survey and create individual Google docs for each entry.

Thanks, Lucie (and everyone).

Steve

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucie deLaBruere
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 12:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mail Merge with Google?

I use Autocrats for MAIL MERGE and a few other workflows.  Seems to work well.

What I don't like about it is that the PREVIEW doesn't seem to work the way I expect, so I tend to TEST it by inserting a record to myself and  using the advanced feature (to change the criteria) to merge and email the TEST only.  Every time I get skip that test, I wish I hadn't and usually find something I wish I had changed ahead time.

There have been a few new ones out there, so if anyone else has experience with then, Id love to hear  your experience.

Steve, do you need to print your mail merge results?

Lucie