If you are doing it from a From, then you can also try Simply Send
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/simply-send/dfpmmnbflloldgmcbmpcgiklcckibeff>
Form Add-on, which is one I just created.  I also use AutoCrat quite often,
but often wanted to just send an email with the results included, and
AutoCrat was overkill, which is why I wrote Simply Send.   Once I put it
into production, I needed a mail merge with a google document, so I added
that feature recently.

You can always tell a techie, when they are willing to spend 2 days on a
project to save 5 minutes.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>