If you are doing it from a From, then you can also try Simply Send Form Add-on, which is one I just created.  I also use AutoCrat quite often, but often wanted to just send an email with the results included, and AutoCrat was overkill, which is why I wrote Simply Send.   Once I put it into production, I needed a mail merge with a google document, so I added that feature recently.

You can always tell a techie, when they are willing to spend 2 days on a project to save 5 minutes.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning