Hello IT World,

It's the day before Christmas and all through the tech world, not a device was stirring, not even an iPod...

But, if anyone is out there, can anyone let me know if you won one of the mini grants that Lucie shared with this listserv (below).  Interested to see if anyone here got one and what plan they are replicating.

Cheers,
Erikka