Possible thread hijack:  Waiting for the touchscreen MacBook Pro...

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Looks like a great option.  I am still waiting for the touch screen flip models to have a camera on the keyboard side so that when flip it behaves like a tablet for image/video capture.

Lenovo has a Yoga model that we evaluated here and we didn't like the weight.  The Asus looks lightweight but not sure about the ruggedizing and the screen replacement costs - that's what goes the most in the devices we have.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union