On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 11:59:20 -0500, David Guertin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thanks for that. I watched the five episodes last night. It was fun in a
>kind of raw, silly way.
>
>Dave G.

I thought the last one was the best.  Seeing the behind the scenes at the GS was great.
The Mrs and I watched 3 -5 last night.  She enjoyed them as well. (love that Chromecast).   This series is the closest thing ski racing has to NFL films.  Plus you get to see what Mikaela  and to a lesser extent Lyndsey, are like away from the TV cameras.   For example right after Mikaela fell in the GS, she let some kid take a selfie with her in it.   I was very impressed.  Sure she looked foolish wearing her Peyton Manning jersey while training, but other than that she seems very grounded.

Now episode 6 is out.  We will be watching that tonight.