UVM orthopedic surgeons now offer the latest technology for active knee patients: the Smith and Nephew LEGION Cruciate Retaining Knee implant with FDA-cleared VERILAST Knee Technology. This implant is an innovative solution with the potential to double the life of traditional knee implants to 30 years, under normal conditions. Learn more about the 30-year knee -> https://www.uvmhealth.org/medcenter/Pages/Conditions-and-Treatments/Knee-Pain/Knee-Pain-Treatment/30-Year-Knee.aspx

“under normal conditions”

> On Dec 7, 2015, at 7:14 PM, Miguel Naughton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Despite all that, it's still a pretty brutal attack on your bones
>> that involves grinding and drilling.
>
> What's the longevity for these latest gen knee replacements (assuming you're skiing)?  What's the prognosis for doing a 2nd replacement 15 years in the future?
>
> All theoretical for me, my knees are good.
>
> Mig

| Center for Teaching and Learning  __0__                             |
| Room 407 Lafayette Building      / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice: 802-656-1254                  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |