We've done something similar with IPAs on a couple of occasions, once back
when companies would have only one IPA (Ipswitch won, followed by Long
Trail) and again last year.  Last year results were all over the map (as
were the breweries represented), likely because we had strafed our palettes
with so many hops.  I'll certainly do this again and perhaps some BJCP
notes will help focus our thoughts and allow us to make sense of an even
larger and more eclectic selection.  If it doesn't, U somehow think we will
be alright with that, too.