Yes, I was there last weekend.  This means that in 10 days, I have bought a ticket at all of the former ASC Vermont resorts.  Yes, I conquered the Vermont ASC McTroika!  I'll bet that Skip is proud of me!

Nothing too much to report - just getting it all dialed in and I took a lesson and got worked hard.  Ripcord was nice yesterday afternoon and Deathspout lived up to its name on both days.  Upper Jester was very nice all weekend.  It all must have been better than I realized as 3 times today I said it would be my last run and even went inside only to say "wait, I'll do 1 more run".

It's coming!

Mark P. Renson