On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Iski Stowe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have given up on Tire Rack and other online outlets.  I found that counting mounting & balancing, VT Tire was cheaper and I can get my tires rotated for free.

I think that's probably true and Tire Rack is only cheaper if you are getting your snow tires mounted on separate rims. I have chosen to do this. It allows me to swap my snows on/off myself, when convenient for me, and after four years of two swaps per year I feel confident it comes out in my favor. I know there are pros/cons to each approach, this is just what works for me.

Evan